Michael Cherry is the founding attorney of Lexquiro PLLC, a law firm dedicated to helping entrepreneurs realize their dream of starting and running a business. Michael can do this because he has been involved with startups and going concerns. Michael has worked for small and large companies—technology and manufacturing companies—consulting and service companies—successful and failing companies. And he has designed and brought products to market. Now Michael is combining his extensive business experience and his legal knowledge to provide responsive and cost-effective legal services to his clients.
- Listen to your idea and your question to ensure he understands your goals
- Ask questions to ensure you understand the root issue, timeline, and budget
- Work with you to tailor his services to address your specific needs
- Research and explain your options and ensure you understand the risks associated with each option
- Ensure you make the final decisions
- Be available and responsive throughout the legal consultation process