To keep Lexquiro’s legal services affordable and responsive, most services are available as individual services or as part of a consultative bundle. The cost of a bundle will always be less than the individual costs of all the individual services purchased separately.
Although Lexquiro offers fixed price (versus billable hour) legal services, the cost for a service still depends on the complexity of the matter and whether or not Lexquiro is offering limited or full representation.
Therefore, before Lexquiro can quote a price for any legal service, it is necessary to understand the legal matter and the scope of representation. That’s why Lexquiro offers a free 30-minute consultation to help determine if we are the right law firm to address your needs, and so that we can provide a fixed fee estimate. The scope of work and the fixed fee for the work will be formalized when the attorney client representation agreement is signed.
Lexquiro’s Concept Planning legal services help validate the business plan, identify any concerns, and prepare for formation of the business entity.
- Business plan review to identify and address legal risks
- Identify non-competes, IP assignment agreements, or other existing contracts that could impact the startup or its product
- Identify and maximize strategic IP or Open Source opportunities
- Develop management plan to define founders’ roles, responsibilities, and compensation
- Strategically plan business operations, including how decisions and disputes will be handled
Setup & Formation
Setup and formation create the proper business entity, and get the business off to a proper start
- Determine best entity type
- Determine best entity state
- Entity formation documents
- Obtain necessary licenses and registrations
- Governance documents
- Initial capitalization table
- Financing documents
On-going operations address day-to-day operational issues, mostly by preparing proper contracts to address most operation issues before they become legal problems
- Offer Letters
- Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- IP Assignment Agreements
- Stock Grant and Vesting Agreements
- Independent Contractor Agreements
- Software Services Agreements
- Privacy Agreements
- Terms of Service
- Master Service Agreements
- Master Scope of Work Agreements
- Work for Hire/IP Assignment Agreements
IP or Open Source Management Programs